Thursday 1 March 2012

HAPPY SHOPPING!!

At InLoveWithFashion you can get £15 off orders over £60! 
Until the 5th March.
Enter this code at checkout: HAPPYSHOPPING

I fell in LOVE with this Green Animal Print Asymmetrical Shirt Dress, its perfect for summer, holidays and nights out.
For £40.00


I've been wanting an asymmetrical dress/ skirt for ages!!! 
InLoveWithFashion have the best finds by far.. 
Check out this Love Black Chiffon Asymmetrical Maxi Dress for £48.00


This is the Beige Lurex Maxi Skirt alternative that I'm lusting after for £38.00. 
Worn by Melanie, blogger for leblogdemok.


The pastel trend is everywhere! And this dress is perfect, its smart, sleek and pretty with its mini peplum waist. I NEED this in my life!! 
Lilac Ottoman Fitted Dress for £30.00

Or enter WELOVESTUDENTS20 at the checkout for 20% off!
(valid until 12th March) *Minimum purchase is £30

(Only valid on all full priced items)

15 comments:

  1. I love the asymmetrical dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the first dress! Love your blog! Following you :)

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. That green dress is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. First t dress looks gorgeous !

    Laurenbehappy.blogspot.com

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The green dress is pretty amazing. Love it so much !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the black maxi :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oH my .... the the black and the lavender dresses are absolutely gorgoeus!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Owwwh, all so lovely but I am in no position for treating myself to anything at the minute, booo!

    wishfulsinfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. very nice blog ! you should check out me and my sisters fashion blog ! :DD follow for a follow ? ;;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the first dress! me want!!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've tagged you in a 'get to know you' post :)
    Check it out
    http://www.thefashionrubiks.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/tagged-fix-11-questions.html

    love The Fashion Rubik's<3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment...