Friday 1 February 2013

STYLING

 
This was a magazine project for final year,
a location shoot we created.
All the clothes were sourced from
Magic Vintage, who have some amazing pieces!
It was shot beautifully by Nicole Jopek
And our group member, Laura Mann is the stunning model featured.
It's one of my favourite shoots that I'm really proud of.
Especially when myself and Johanna Bras did the hair and makeup ourselves and poor Laura had lovely Vaseline hair for a few days after. We all worked really hard and it seemed to pay off.
 
 






 
 
Now I know alot of people are in the midst of their university meetings and decisions, here's abit of a helpful example of my course in final year.
I study BA (Hons) Fashion Communication and Promotion, and it is a relief it is nearly at it's end. Can't wait to get out there now and work. It's at the University of Huddersfield, feel free to ask me any questions...
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Lauren, these images are amazing, they look so high fashion, I cant believe it!!!! hope you're okay :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bet you can't wait to start your magazine now!
      Haha I know Laura did such a good job!
      Yeah soso excited to finish now. Your placements look amazing by the way!
      xoxo

      Delete

Leave me a comment...