Sunday 10 March 2013

DREAM SPRING SKIRT LIST

 
This post is probably unaffordable to the majority of us,
But we can dream right?!
It's a wish list to get us in the mood for spring!
(if it ever comes)
 
The Derek Lam skirt is a whopping £1,050!!
A pipe dream but these electric colours
 in a gorgeous graphic pattern are stunning.
 
Wow! I think this skirt is so beautiful!
Delicate and pretty with white lace,
 definitely going to try to find a high street version.

This is the ultimate spring skirt!
A bold statement piece.
I would just LOVE to get my hands on.
 
I think this print is just perfect!
Why do you have to be £405?!
The nicest things are always the most expensive.
It's so upsetting being a student sometimes, haha.
 
I cannot do this post without mentioning one of my fave designers!
This skirt is already being recreated everywhere.
And it's no wonder with everything about this skirt being so perfect!
The shape, the colours the slit, the print.
I hope you love this one as much as me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...