Monday 30 April 2012

Launch of Love Lila!


I have a fondness for independent designers or boutiques so I felt this brand needed some exposure with its Manchester online fashion boutique. Also I love the name...

So here's a treat for the website launch, 
Shop Love Lila and get 15% off your total order with this discount code: Love Lila Fashion

Here are some of my favourite pieces from Love Lila:

£60.00£40.00
The Jarlo Evelyn Maxi is just lovely very Olsen- esque with its sultry fabric and deep midnight blue colour. 
I adore everything about this dress.


£45.00 
Anyone say Ibiza? This screams beach must-have! 
With its floaty fabric in a pretty delicate print.


£60.00£45.00
Purple, Crochet, Studded Belt, need I say more?!



Grab one of these gorgeous dresses or look at the host of leggings, choose from VELVET ( I needs some of these), Baroque for the brave! and Leopard print leggings priced from £4.99 +

Treat yourself ;)

1 comment:

Leave me a comment...