Saturday 16 June 2012

LOVE

My first OOTD. 
I had to share this LOVE dress as the print screams Mary Katrantzou! Who I would never be able to afford, so this is my compromise. I love the colours and it brightens up my day when its typical Brit weather.

I've been really nervous about doing a OOTD as many bloggers are gorgeous looking models and to quote Bridget Jones
'She's got legs up to here! My legs only come up to here!'
So be nice! :)

I have finished my second year of uni and have one year left,
thank god!
So I can concentrate on blogging once again.
Slightly panicking at the thought of my case study and considering coming up with some ideas over summer. Any words of wisdom?




Shirt Dress - LOVE 
Metallic Jumper - tkmaxx
Boots - H&M

P.S. I'm in the LONG process from dark brown to blonde and it is taking FOREVER, hence the 'ginger copper tones.'
For anyone considering this hair decision, don't do it!!


10 comments:

  1. You have no reason to be nervous!

    Love that dress x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress :) It looks so lovely on you, bright colours are so summery ^ - ^ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look amazing!! love the dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous! :) I found it a bit nerve racking, starting to do ootd posts but soon got used to it. No one wants to only see model types as it doesn't give an accurate representation of what "normal" girls will look like in the clothes.

    This dress is beautiful <3 Really glad I've found your blog!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know this was why i decided to do it.
      Love your blog too!

      xo

      Delete
  5. amazing dress!!

    follow you!if you want check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment...