Tuesday 3 July 2012

Uni House Move 3

I thought I would share some pictures with you of my new house.
On this crazy weekend we moved out of a 6 bed room house to a two bed with just the other half. (God help me!) 
I came to realise how much STUFF I have!
Here is how the house looks now thanks to my mum and Danny's mum, 
we've made it abit more homely.
Also there was a rainbow on the way back from a much needed pub meal!(Coincidently placed at the top of my street)








My gift from the lovely guys at Matalan.  
At the Manchester Blogger Carat event which gave us some great advice on monetizing your blog.
So expect some changes soon!!

You can buy this gorgeous holiday bag here
The A/W lookbook for Matalan really surprised me, there was some great pieces at great prices! Which sold it for me, being a student Topshop is far too pricey.
Next on my bag list is this bargain for £8!




Making use of all my magazines on our coffee table which was £3.50 from IKEA!
As you can tell I have a slight obsession with candles and fairy lights. Any homeware bloggers I would love your links for some more ideas for our new house!

1 comment:

  1. Hi I love your blog. I am inviting to come and check out mine. im your latest follower btw ;)

    http://differentpeopledifferentinterests.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment...