Thursday 26 July 2012

Summer Sales Haul

I got back from a gorgeous week in Cornwall to spontaneously booking a week to Tenerife in September. 
So excited for the Siam Park, it sounds amazing!! 
Also it is supposed to be ridic.. hot!
Here's a few sale buys towards my holiday wardrobe.



Head to NEXT for any bikini.
 I always mix and match I think they look more flattering and these are cheap as chips! The bikini top is £3 and was £12 and the bottoms are £2! Yes £2! I love the bikinis here because they are sized to bra size rather then a 10, 12 and so on.. 
A definite holiday bargain! 
Hurry as the popular sizes always go first.


I'm not a massive fan of Dorothy Perkins clothes as many of my purchases seem to have had extremely shoddy sewing and not lasted longer then a week. However they have surprised me with the choice of jewellery they have to offer in the sale. 
The white sequin collar is £1!! I love it and the pastel necklace was £2, it also came in a longer version.

Matalan have also really come along way recently with what they have on offer. I've been wanting an envelope clutch forever! 
This blue beauty is £4 and was £8.


Primark have a decent sale with the mirror print being a big trend at the moment, this pretty skirt was only £5. There was alot of cheaper ones but the fabric for this is alot more forgiving and less 'cheap looking'


Have fun in the sales....

1 comment:

  1. Ooh you have picked some lovely bits and bobs out! :o) x

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment...