Thursday 18 July 2013

Danny's Graduation


Danny's graduation was on Monday it was SUPER hot. But I thought I'd show you how suave he looked. It was such a lovely day and everyone looked so smart. Although they did say his name wrong to announce him! HAH! He walked out laughing about it, bless him! It's definitely made me excited for my graduation on Monday.

My mum treated me to a new dress for Danny's day. I got a floor length Matalan dress, with a thigh slit. I loved the orange embroidery against the paisley print. Sadly it's not on the website anymore but it is in store for half price! Danny's shirt and tie was from Next 
Have a cheeky look at some pictures...


MY DRESS DETAIL



ME AND DANNY


DANNY AND HIS PROUD MUM (also in a Matalan Dress)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...