Thursday 9 February 2012

Introducing..






There are so many bloggers its hard to differentiate one from the other.
So I've compiled some style profiles with some fashion bloggers for some detailed insight.
Enjoy....






Blog Name: Style It Takes -
style-it-takes.tumblr.com
Name: Johanna Bras
Style Inspiration: Fusing music and fashion creating an innovative approach to fashion,with influences from original street style.
Favourite Fashion Decade: The Seventies Punk Movement with the iconic Vivienne Westwood, the New York Swinging Sixties and the Nineties Grunge Era with Courtney Love.
Fashion Idol:
Debbie Harry, Edie Sedgwick, Stevie Nicks and Charlotte Free
Best High Street Store: H&M
What is your blog about? Bringing underrated or underestimated fashion icons into context, with music influence.
Where do you see yourself in ten years?
Wherever the wind takes me.... (Hopefully with a lot of money)








Blog Name: lauramannfashionblog.tumblr.com
Name: Laura Mann
Style Inspiration: I tend to wear pretty girlie dresses and grunge them down with accessories.
Favourite Fashion Decade: The Sixties
Fashion Idol: Mary Kate Olsen, Kate Moss and Fearne Cotton
Best High Street Store: Topshop
What is your blog about? What inspires me in the fashion world, drawing on different cultures and my own experiences
Where do you see yourself in ten years?
Working in the fashion industry, as a stylist or fashion journalist.








Blog Name: The Fashion Rubik's - thefashionrubiks.blogspot.com
Name: Sophie Allen
Style Inspiration: Seventies Punk Rocker meets grunge glam
Favourite Fashion Decade: Punk Revolution!
Fashion Idol: Alice Deelal and Daisy Lowe
Best High Street Store: High Street store ermmmm...
I'd saw Topshop BUT I do a lot of my shopping online
What is your blog about?
My blog is about the fashion industry and how I fit into it... I blog about anything I thinks interesting or what I think other people will find interesting
Where do you see yourself in ten years?
I see myself in a penthouse apartment in London, married to Simon Neil (lead singer of Biffy Clyro) with Rankin as a person friend and Head of Fashion at The Hunger Magazine. (a girl can only dream)

3 comments:

  1. I really need to do this! Sweet idea and some great gals. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks think it'll be a monthly thing, interested in a feature? xo

      Delete
  2. Some great features here, and a great idea to share your peers!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment...