Friday 29 July 2011

New Topshop Finds.

New in this week at Topshop there are some beautiful finds. 
I have to say the new shoes in stock are gorgeous from the creepers to the subtle scalloped shoes; which will take you day to night without the painstaking heels.

I suppose I'll have to get saving. 

slightly impractical but still..   Rose Glitter Eyemask By Lilly Lewis For Topshop  £22.00
 I love my jewelery and truly believe it can transform an outfit.
Get feisty with these cute Fang Stud Earrings only £5.00

Update an LBD with this gorgeous orange Double Drop Collar Necklace priced at £15.00
Poppy Red Fit And Flare Vest Tunic would look gorgeous with the matching red velvet boots.
Skater dresses are the must have right now and this fitted dress is only £20.00! 
If you like the colour pink but aren't brave enough to wear it on a night out in the tragic event of looking like a ten year old no fear with this black and pink top. 
Wear the fang earrings with it to give it a rocky edge.
Vanessa Vest by Motel**  for £22.00

 Box Bags are so versatile and ladylike like this Green Contrast Bow Lady Bag.
 It also comes in a coffee colour, however this one is my favourite.
A charming piece at £25.00
 I need these in my life!!  well done Topshop. 
I love scalloped hems and what better idea then MONIQUE Black Scalloped Suede Pumps for £28.00
 
Flowers are create this season and this Black Daisy Embellished Shell Top for £42.00 is so cute!

Paint it blue with these bold MOTO Cobalt High Waisted Hotpants for £32.00 
 Team these with rolled up chinos or high waisted shorts (alike the pair above) for that indie cool look with these KARMA Off White Patent Lace Up Brothel Creepers are £55.00
I love the red colour for these ARTWORK Red Velvet Lace Up Ankle Boots for £75.00
 
 Bring that party dress a whole new meaning in this Lace Ballerina Dress by Rare Opulence** 
£158.00 a splurge but an investment none the less..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...